Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama Claimed Nomination



Obama sealed the Democratic presidential nomination Tuesday night (June 3 2008) and became the first black person to be the Democratic nominee for the president of the United States of America. I've been saying from the beginning that America is not ready for a black or female president, I guess i might be wrong, America and the World are changing.
I believe what that white pastor said, and i also believe that the only reason why Clinton went on,is because she didn't want to go down in history as loosing to a black man, and she wanted to be the first female president and former first lady. She is not really a fighter for change like that, she just didn't like the fact that a black man was stealing her show and would stop at nothing to get what she want even if it meant hurting the party.
If i was Obama,I wouldn't put her on the ticket, why would I want someone to be my vice president who thinks that I'm not fit to be president.But then again, he might need her to beat McCain. NBC10 News .

No comments: